- a) It is prohibited to resell tickets for the event
- b) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and admission refused. We do not sell wristbands and any purchased wristbands will be refused entry. Only wristbands issued by the event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry.
- c) We will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen wristbands.
- d) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without prior written consent.
- e) If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- For full ticket purchase Terms & Conditions please refer to the Dice.Fm ticket purchase Terms & Conditions
- a) Refunds are only considered on major cancellation or by special exception determined by Culture24
- b) Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the event.
- c) A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- d) Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- a) Emerge Festival is over 18s only. All customers in possession of an 18-30s ticket will be IDd at a wristband swap point
- b) A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
- a) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent. Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- c) No liquids, gels or lotions are permitted into the event. This includes hand sanitisers and soft drinks / water in sealed containers. Sun cream over 100ml will not be permitted. Perfume and make up will be permitted in plastic or paper containers sized 100ml or less. Glass containers of any size will not be permitted.
- d) Any gels or liquids that do not comply will be disposed of by security staff.
- e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders / touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the event.
- a) You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- a) Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site
- a) Some participating venues may operate a no big bag policy and bags larger than A4 sized will not be permitted. Please see website for further details.
We reserve the right to ask a customer to leave any one of the participating venues without refund, and/or refuse admission. Please act responsibly.
- Searching maybe a condition of entry to any of the participating venues
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be refused entry. Please see confiscation/surrender policy On website.
- Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs / substances may be refused entry / ejected from site and may be handed over to the police. has a zero tolerance policy to drugs.
DAMAGE / LOSSES
- a) We are unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- b) We may prosecute You if You cause damage to any of the Venues, the Venue’s infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- a) Banned from event – : Alcohol, Animals (except for assistance dogs), Drugs, Glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), Food hampers/cool bags/boxes, Illegal substances, Items which may be regarded as weapons, Legal highs (inc Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Sound systems (including personal speakers), Tabards/high viz jackets,
- b) If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
- c) Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction. Items that are surrendered will not be returned.
- d) Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- a) You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Us, Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
- b) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces, this includes e-cigarettes.
- c) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- d) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performance
- e) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted in venues
- f) If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
- a) Access Facilities are stated at each participating venue – please call for further information.
- c) If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact email@example.com
EMERGE FESTIVAL WEBSITE T&CS
Emerge Festival is managed and published by Culture24, a registered charity (referred to as ‘we’ below). Our registered office is Office 4, 28 Kensington Street, Brighton, BN1 4AJ. Culture24 can be contacted by phone on 01273 623266, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This page was last updated on 28 April 2016.
Using Emerge Festival
Emerge Festival is maintained and published for your personal use and for use in educational settings.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time.
Linking to and from Emerge Festival
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to the information that is hosted on these pages, and you don’t have to ask permission to link to Emerge Festival.
However, we don’t give you permission to suggest that your website is associated with, or endorsed by, Emerge Festival.
Emerge Festival contains many links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. We make every effort to ensure those websites are safe and suitable for your use. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the content or resources you view or use on other websites. We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
While we make every effort to keep Emerge Festivalup to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy of the information on the site. We recommend in particular that you check opening times and prices of venues, events and exhibitions before making special journeys to visit places.
We don’t accept liability for loss or damage incurred by users of the website, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, in connection with our site, its use, the inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. This includes loss of:
- income or revenue
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- tangible property
- wasted management or office time
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to Emerge Festival
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, however you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Revisions to these terms
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions regularly, as continued use of the Museums at Night website after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use Emerge Festival.
- your email address if you send an email to Emerge Festival
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
It may also be stored outside of Europe.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Emerge Festival contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to Emerge Festival from another website
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
If you have questions about this site, its collection of information, and its online privacy statement, please contact email@example.com
See Culture24’s full full data protection policy and statement
1. No registration is required, all competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. Your details are kept on our system for the purpose of running the competition only – see privacy notice for further detail on how and when we store and delete this data.
3. The competition is open to UK residents only.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received.
5. All prizes must be claimed within three months of receiving the notification after which you will be deemed to have forfeited your prize.
6. Prizes must be taken as stated, cannot be deferred and there will be no cash alternatives.
7. The closing date is as shown on the appropriate competition page.
8. Culture24 does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
9. Employees or contractors of Culture24 or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisations or the running of the competitions, and their direct family members cannot enter the competition.
10. Culture24 reserves the right to cancel the competition, amend or waive the rules and disqualify any entry at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
11. Culture24’s decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. When entering competitions entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them. Entrants must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
13. These rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.